Question
Posted by: Casper | 2011/08/13

High libido

Hi, I have a very high sex drive. Want to know if I can use VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS to lower my sex drive? I am a male who also have diabetes. My wife has no sex drive at all. And this is causing very much trouble in our relationship. Please help.

I would suggest that you print the information you have and take it to your doctor and then make a decision. It interferes with dopamine and prolactin which will not necessarily have an effect on your diabetes, but it is better for a doctor to discuss all the possible side effects with you. With regard to your wife: Discuss it also with your doctor, there may be a solution to her problem as well.
Deidre - SASHA

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/08/14

Deidre - SASHA

Reply to sexologist