Question
Posted by: Suzy | 2011/07/18

High Insulin

Hi my doctor did blood tests to determine why i had put on weight which i could not lose. He rang last week and said bi have a insulun result of 21 and prescribed glucophage. How long will it take for me to feel the benefits ie more energy and weight loss? I am taking two 500 mg a day.

Suzy

You should feel the benefits within a week. You will have to consult a dietrician for the correct diet, in order to loose weight and to keep your diabetes under control. It is essential and of utmost importance to exercise at least 45 minutes a day for 6 days a week.