Question
Posted by: laa | 2011/01/27

high heels

are the high heels shoes not good to be worn when u preg?16 weeks.

They can give you backache. Other than that, not a problem.

2

Posted by: Purple | 2011/01/27

While you are still comfortable in them its fine. As your tummy gets bigger your centre of gravity will change and you might topple over more easily, but you will start to feel unsteady in your heels then and your feet will just be more comfy in flats by then.

I''m 24 weeks in my second pregnancy now and I''m still wearing high heels (they aren''t that high though), but I" ve noticed that at the end of the day my feet hurt a bit so I''m wearing flats more often. In my first pregnancy, by 20 weeks I felt like I would fall on my face in heels so was in flats by then.

Reply to Purple