high heart rate within 2 min of cardio, gymming 2 years

I am 47 years old , female Been exercising for 2 years with trainer.2x days/week trainer, 1x classes ( 1 hour sessions). Using a heart rate monitor, my heart rate climbs very high within 1 to 2 minutes it sits at 150+. This happens as soon as I do any cardio, even at a slow/ moderate pace. Also suffers from allergic rhinitis. Suggestions please

150 is not that high, so I'm not sure there is anything to be concerned about. There are some conditions where this could happen - excessive thyroid hormone, for example. However, in the absence of any other symptoms, I don't think that a heart rate of 150 or more is anything unusual. A lot of people will have the same thing. The question is how high does it go. When you say 150+, do you mean 160? Or 155? Or 190? Big differences.

I don't think there is anything to worry about, you have a naturally high heart rate, nothing more.