Question
Posted by: Marius | 2010/11/25

High Heart Beat

I''m on high blood pressure pills and my blood presure over the past month varies between 115/78 to 138/89, which seems normal. My heart beat was always between 72-92 over this time. The last two days my resting heart beat is according to me very high 104-116, but I do get anxiety attackes and are on medication prescribed by my Psychiatrist. I''m just worried why my heart is so high over the past 2 days and don''t seem to come down. Is there something wrong?

Hi Marius
I agree with you, this is too high, and although it could be due to anxiety, it may also be a rythm problem of the heart. I suggest that you ask your GP to check with an ECG. Take all the medication with, that you are taking at the moment, and show it to yourGP as some medications can influence the heart beat.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/25

Hi Marius