Question
Posted by: Nix | 2010/03/08

High Cholestrol

I have been found to have high cholestrol. I am a pescatarian (I follow a vegetarian diet with fish but no other seafood), am a healthy weight, I exercise 4-5 times a week, and generally only eat low fat/ fat free diary products. I also eat very limited amounts of eggs. What can I do to reduce my cholestrol levels? I was surprised to find out that they are high given that I feel I live a very healthy lifestyle.

Hallo Nix
You may have hereditary high cholesterol. It sounds as if you are eating a healthy low fat diet, so maybe you just need to take a medication to lower your cholesterol. Dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/08

Hallo Nix

Reply to cyberdoc