Posted by: Jonita | 2008-12-08

High capacity scale

I' m looking for a high capacity scale. Can you please advise me as where I can buy one? My husband and I are both obese and under medical treatment but would like to weigh us in the privacy of our own home. Thank You.

Dear Jonita
Specialised scales are usually only available from providers of medical equipment. You can try MediTend at: . Some pharmacies may also be able to order this type of high capacity scale for you.

Posted by: Kate | 2008-12-10

I see that Game are advertising a scale with a maximum weight capacity of 200 KGs. I think the price is about R260.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Gogga | 2008-12-08

Clicks has a pretty pink, glass scale by Safeway, just open the box and confirm on the sticker inside what the max weight is. I think mine' s maximum is 180 kg. It' s cheap too, I paid R200.
Accurate too, I weigh exactly the same on it as on my dietitian' s scale.

Reply to Gogga