Posted by: Marius heyns | 2013-01-24

High bloodpressure meds

I was on prexum plus,amloc 10 mg for 6 years,my doc change my pills to mecardis 80 mg,december last year,my bloodpressure stays high 145/95 so now he aded zaik 10 mg,im also using aspavor 20 mg for cholestrol control,isit safe to use alll this meds together,as im a bit affraid of the zaik.It doesnt seems to me like the mecardis is working well,i feel pressure in my ears and gets hot flushes

Yes, it is safe to use the medication together but it is important to inform your doctor about any side-effects. Mecardis is generally very good high blood pressure medication and it protects the heart. Ziak is an ACE inhibitor and the only severe side-effect is a constant chronic cough. It is good practice to combine anti-hipertensive drugs to achieve the optimal positive effect.

Posted by: Mr m | 2013-02-11

Hi doc,is it save to use zaik 10/6.25mg with mecardis 80mg and amloc 10 mg as well as 20 mg aspavor,im just scared its gona clash

Reply to Mr m