Question
Posted by: Concerned wife. | 2008/05/31

High Blood sugar

My husband blood sugar level is 20 this morning. He is a food controled diabetic.On no medication as yet. How can we get he levels down?

Dear Concerned Wife
If your hubby's blood sugar remains so high when you measure it over the next few days, then I would urgently recommend that he should consult a physician who specialises in diabetes. It is possible that your hubby now needs to use one of the diabetic medications or to lose weight or to start exercising if he is not yet doing so. But it is very important to have him assessed at this stage to see which one of these options is the correct one.