Posted by: NB | 2011-05-26

I’ ve been having a headache everyday for about 7 to 10 days now. Yesterday I had my blood pressure taken and it was 149/101. The Nurse at the Pharmacy told me to keep as eye on it for 3 days and if it doesn’ t get any better, I must see a doctor. I checked it today and it was 148/105. I feel really sick! It feels like there is a ‘ buzz’  in my head every now and then. It comes and goes. Should I wait before I see a doctor?

My mother suffers from high blood pressure since she was 28 years old. I don’ t want to go down that road as I saw what it has done to her. What can I do to make it better?

Help please!

You have moderate to severe hypertension/high blood pressure. It is essential to consult your doctor as soon as possible for blood tests and treatment for your high blood pressure. There are many products available and adequate treatment of your hypertension will make a big difference.

Posted by: jack | 2011-05-27

You dont wait,your bloodpressure is to high,see your gp asap.

Reply to jack