Question
Posted by: Kim - Durban | 2010/10/20

High Blood Pressure Question

I am suferring with high blood pressure of late
do you perhaps think it could be too much flaxseed oil?
I take two 1000mg capsures a day. I see it has omega 3,6 &  9.
is it possible to take too much esseintial oils in one day?
Should I decrease it? Yesterday at the doctor my Bp readings were 153/101. This morning they were 160/100. I still have to go to the doc again tomorrow mornig for a third count. Overall I am quite healthy and eat very healthy foods with reduced salt.
lots of wholegrain foods and very lean meats, fruit and veg.
Perhaps I need to change something. Am I doing something wrong?

Hallo Kim
One can definitely take in too much flaxseed oil. It can cause bleeding but won't cause high blood pressure. It can also increase cholesterol levels (we normally get in enough Omega 6 in our diets) Ask dr to check your cholesterol too?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/20

Hallo Kim