Posted by: Harvey Nkosi (African) | 2013-02-07

It has taken forever to find what seems to be a working combination of medicines to control my blood pressure. I now take Adalat xl30, coversyl 4mg/vectoryl with amiloretic50mg.
It seems to be doing the work but is it an ideasl combination or do I risk dropping my blood pressure too low

Expert ImageCardiologist

Dear Harvey

Many people with high blood pressure need a combination of drugs to control their blood pressure, and your combination of Adalat XL 30 mg, Coversyl and Amiloretic is a very good one. It is unlikely to drop your blood pressure too much, but of course you should have your blood pressure checked from time to time to make sure that it is in the healthy normal range.

Best wishes. JT