Posted by: Sheila Matemotsa | 2009-06-25

High Blood Pressure Medication

Good Day,

my grandpa has sugar diebetes and high blood pressure but he is alway sick (coughs/ flue) we don' t know whether it' s the side effect from this madication and which one. Her is the list of the medication he takes: Glycron, Adalat XL, Simvotin, Be-Tabs and Glure6.

we don' t know which is for high blood and which is for diebetes. please assist me with this.

Kind Regards
Sheila Matemotsa

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Sheila

Diabtetes: Glycoron
High Blood pressure: Adalat
Hig cholesterol: Simvotin

These tablets are not known to cause the symptoms described. A good immune system booster may be needed

The other two product names does not make sense - please confirm