Question
Posted by: Sharkey | 2010-09-13

High blood pressure &  pulpetations

Dear Doc,

I have been suffering from high BP for 6 years now, I went to see a physisian three mo nths ago and was hospitalized for observation. They found no reason for the BP except for being over weight and stress. She also found that the middle seperation mucsle in my heart is enlarged due to having high BP for so long, she said its nothing to worry about and m,eds can fix it.

as I have no more medical aid and am unemployed we cant afford to go back to her to help. So i would like your opinion.
For the last month I have been getting serious pulpetations that feel like my whole body is beating from head to toe and I get very bad headaches on a daily basis as soon as the " pulps"  start. The last week I have been feeling a pressure in my chest when I go to bed, with the pulps and also my left arm goes funny, its not numb but it feels heavy and like the bones on the inside are burning.

Last night was the worst, its more severe when I lie on my right side and my arm felt so heavy and the stab pain in my chest was painfull, felt like the bones itself were cramping then after about half hour it went away.

I am only 32 and dont excersibe much but do eat healthy. Do i have to start worrying?

Hallo Sharkey
It sounds as if you may be getting angina. If you don't have work at the moment you probably can't afford the medication you need to take, so I would suggest that you go to your nearest state hospital and ask to be referred to the cardiology department for further tests and to get regular medication to manage your blood pressure. Angina can be a warning sign that you are at risk of a heart attack

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-09-13

Hallo Sharkey