Posted by: Kim | 2012-07-03

high blood pressure?

i have recently been diagnosed with high blood pressure. the doctor has put me on medication for this. however, i have been getting the following symptoms: tiredness, weakness, faint, trembling, cold feeling in my legs from my knees down. could this be the result of my blood pressure rising quickly and then stabilising? this feeling usually comes on quickly and mostly in the late afternoons and lasts about 10 miniutes but yesterday the trembling and the weak feeling stayed most of the night.

You will have to consult your doctor and inform him about your new symptoms. It is possible that you are experiencing side effects from the medication. Your doctor can adapt your medication.