Question
Posted by: EMMAH | 2012-06-15

high blood pressure

Dear Doc,
I am 36 years old and my blood pressure reading is 157/101 and the my GP put me Indapamide table for 2 days now, does this tablets have the side effects of hot flushes, abdominal pain, dizziness and light headache. Please help.
Thank you, Emmah

Emmah

Yes, it is possible that you are experiencing side effects from the medication. I suggest that you refer to the enclosed information leaflet for more information. You should consult your doctor if you are experiencing any side effects, in order for alternative medication to be prescribed, as it is very important to treat hypertension.