Posted by: Eugene Kock | 2012-06-05

High Blood Pressure

I an 52. 7yrs ago I was told that I am a chronic type. Ever since I''ve been on Prexum Plus or the generic Spec Perindopril Plus4. My blood pressure randes from 140/80 to 160/90. Over the weekend I suddenly became dizzy and started vommiting. Yersterday I visited a different doctor and he told me that my blood pressure was vey low(100/70) and that I should stop taking my medication. My question thus is: Am I chronic and what can I use to stop this dizzyness.

You will have to consult an internal specialist to have a 24 hour blood pressure monitor test done. This test will give a clear indication of what your blood pressure is doing over a 24 hour period. The specialist will be able to analise the results to confirm if you have high blood pressure and if you have to take chronic medication to control it.