Posted by: Eugene Kock | 2012/06/05

High Blood Pressure

I an 52. 7yrs ago I was told that I am a chronic type. Ever since I''ve been on Prexum Plus or the generic Spec Perindopril Plus4. My blood pressure randes from 140/80 to 160/90. Over the weekend I suddenly became dizzy and started vommiting. Yersterday I visited a different doctor and he told me that my blood pressure was vey low(100/70) and that I should stop taking my medication. My question thus is: Am I chronic and what can I use to stop this dizzyness.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


You will have to consult an internal specialist to have a 24 hour blood pressure monitor test done. This test will give a clear indication of what your blood pressure is doing over a 24 hour period. The specialist will be able to analise the results to confirm if you have high blood pressure and if you have to take chronic medication to control it.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.