Posted by: Anon | 2011-07-11

High Blood Pressure

Hi There

I was wondering if there are any herbal or natural medication available to help with high blood pressure. The medication the doc prescribe for hubby is causing problems in the bedroom (side effects of the meds)

I have decided to have both of us sign up at the gym and follow the DASH Diet. What else is there available herbal or natural meds to assist with this condition?

I am not aware of any herbal medication that has been tested to be effective for hypertension. Ask your doctor to change your husband's hypertension medication to a product that will not cause impotence. It is very important that he stays on hypertension medication that is effective, as hypertension causes damage to the small vessels that supplies the penis, which in turn can cause impotence. Ask your doctor to evaluate your husband for other possible causes for the impotence. Consider a product like Cialis to improve his sexual performance.