Question
Posted by: anonymous | 2011/01/10

high blood pressure?

I am a 46 year old female. I have recently suffered from 2 days of feeling a fast pulse in my throat area..when my blood pressure was checked by a pharmacist, it was high and he advised me to go to my doc. The day after I feel normal again, although tired.
I feel very hot and tired, have a headache, but my heart rate feels normal again. I have also noticed I battle to focus when reading and some dark discoloration has appeared on the lower side of my cheeks. I have gained weight with no real change to my diet as I try to eat healthily and having just had 3 weeks of holiday where I walked every day it is very odd. Do you have any suggestions? Do I need to have my hormones level checked?

Hallo Anonymous
I think you should check your thyroid functions and ask your doctor to do an ECG to check your heart rythm.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/10

Hallo Anonymous