Posted by: Valtee | 2008-11-28

I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure. I would like to treat this with natural products, eating correctly and perhaps herbal product/s. Please can you advise me. I am also diabetic, but this condition seems to have stabilized since I started taking a product called Manna Plus about 18 months ago. I' ve lost weight, and my sugar reading has been within the normal range since January of this year. Last November I had to have half of my right foot amputated because of gangrene, and since then I have had two or three times been treated for water retention (my stomache gets reqlly bloated) and I was in hospital in June with pneumonia and cardiac failure. I was treated with heavy doses of Lasix and am on a lesser dose of Lasix and Captoptril as chronic medication. My blood pressuire seems to have been high continually since then, and I have a constant ringing in my ears. Is there any food, or herbal product that you could recommend that would enhance or possibly replace the Lasix. Thanks for any advice you can offer. I am 64 years of age.

Expert ImageNatural health

as you can appreciate your case is quite involved i can only make basic suggestions. use Foodstate calcium and magnesium (this contains potassium will assist with bloatedness and oedema, and will help the blood pressure. )
you need to consult a practitioner who can follow up on your condition. There are natural remedies you can use.
Dr Debbie

Posted by: Manna | 2008-12-03

I read that you use Manna Plus. How do you found it? Is it doing something for you?
They send me a free sample, I cannot say on that it was too little.
Like to hear from you about Manna
hanekomj at ananzi dot co dot za

Reply to Manna