Question
Posted by: ansie bartosch | 2012/08/14

high blood and salusa 45

Can I drink salusa 45 - I have sugar and highblood?

Expert ImageKinesiology expert

Yes, there is no contra-indication. It should be fine for you.

2
Posted by: Robiul | 2012/09/16

YAY for YOU! Thank you for speaking up! I''ve not done potciilal/religious blogs but boy oh boy, the thoughts are sure cooking! I couldn''t agree with you more, Beth! I actually have a hard time w/friends up at the lake house - I''m the only Democrat and they give me hell for it! We absolutely cannot talk politics as they are as hateful as that darn Joe Wilson - honestly - and they got some darn bumper stickers - wait til you see THESE - that say:PALLIN in 2012YOU CAN KEEP THE CHANGE!OMG. Seriously?????

Reply to Robiul
Posted by: Kinesiology expert | 2012/08/15

Reply to Kinesiology expert