Posted by: Refiloe | 2012-07-25

High Blood and Bleeding

Three weeks back i was diagnosed with severe hypertension where my Dr decided to put me on chronic with my medical aid and im now taking Fedaloc and Amiloretic HS once daily and my problem is yesterday i had a burst which it was a blood coming out of my vagina and it happened that time and stopped and this morning it happened again coming out of my nose.

I am wondering if this usualy happens to people suffering from hypertension or maybe am i developing a kind of painless problem that i dont know.Please help

You will have to consult your doctor for an examination to determine if your high blood pressure is well controlled. Hypertension often causes a nose bleed but will definately not cause vaginal bleeding.