Posted by: Sandi | 2009-03-02

Hiding something?

Hi All

Just want someone else' s opinion.
My husband of 2 years - together for 4, has his cellphone account with itemised billing etc sent to his mothers house, where he lived before we moved in together and got married.
Now the thing is, we have been arguing SO much recently, and it just seems like he' s " challenging"  me all the time. I' ll say one thing, and he won' t even wait for me to finish saying what I' m saying before he butts in with his opinion totally slamming mine to be redicilous and stupid.
We fight about the dumbest petty rubbish and it' s just getting worse.
I then told him I' m suspecting him of having an affair, as his behaviour toward me is SO cold and horrible.
I asked him 3 months ago why I have never seen his cellphone account - which is over R1500.00 per month, in all the time we have been together. He tells me he throws it away at his mothers house when he gets there.
I told him I wanted to see it for myself, so I can see if he' s having an affair, and he flipped out screaming and shouting about him feeling like a stupid little boy who needs " mommy"  checking up on him, and that I am making a pathetic fool of myself. I asked him for this account 3 months in a row, and he still hasn' t produced it.
Says he' s FORGOTTEN and thrown it away aain and will TRY and remember, but still thinks I am pathetic for asking for it, and that I' m making an idiot of myself.
Guys, what gives?????

That's a lot of money to be spending on sellphone calls, even for many business users. Why would he pay for itemized billing, only to throw away the bill ? Why doesn't he change the address it's sent to, soit arives at your home ? It does sound suspicious

Posted by: Just Do It | 2009-03-03

Call his service provider and change the address! simple as that. and focus on the consequences of your actions once the truth is revealed. Women' s intuition is usually spot-on and chances are he is up to something. Everytime he picks up that telephone bill he thinks of you and your constant " nagging" ..about it, so his throwing it away and intentionally keeping his cheating ways under-wraps. What will you do if his cheating? Think about that and your plans to follow

Reply to Just Do It
Posted by: What a jerk | 2009-03-02

Yes indeed, he is hiding something for sure. Its a real downer when someone cheats on another like that. Of course carrying on these secret little messages or viewing porn is cheating. I would not trjust him at all. That IS a huge sum of money to be spending on a Cell. Totally unacceptable. And yes, if one behaves like a child then one has to be treated like a child and children as you well know, do not enjoy the favours of the marital bed, so use that one with great effect !!

Reply to What a jerk
Posted by: theyreallywenttotownwithme | 2009-03-02

go for relationship coaching it may help.

Reply to theyreallywenttotownwithme