Question
Posted by: Solo | 2011-03-10

Hidden signs

Dear Doc

I''m not sure if this question should be posted here and I know
I have to see a doctor to ferrify but based on your experience including readers on this site, hopefully I''ll get some direction.
I''m 28 years old, female, never used contraceptives etc. My question is could I be pregnant, I''m always so tired and have funny cramps in my abdoman once in a while and a lower back pain. I practive healthy eating, don''t drink or smoke. What are my chances of being pregnant? Thanking you in advance.

If you're a sexually active woman, there is probably always SOME chance of being pregnant. The symptoms you describe can be associated with pregnancy, but also have many other potential causes. Only proper pregnancy testing and a doc checkup can be more sure about this.
But try gynedoc and cyberdoc for further advice

6
Posted by: Maria | 2011-03-11

I apologise. Next time state all the facts? CyberDoc, GynaeDoc, Parenting support forum... all of those would be more likely to help you than the Psychiatrist.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: QQ | 2011-03-11

No those are not symptons of pregnancy as such. The first symptom of pregnancy is skipping your monthy period....that''s about the only sure symptom early in pregnancy.

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Solo | 2011-03-11

I" m a married woman thus not using any protection and we are trying for a baby - all I needed was whether the symtons could be of pregnancy not make judgment.

Reply to Solo

Posted by: Maria | 2011-03-10

If you are having unprotected sex and no contraceptives then your chances of being pregnant is excellent I would say. Even better are your changes of having HIV or some other STD. If you live a healthy lifestyle in other ways, why are you playing with fire in terms of your sexual health?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Liane | 2011-03-10

Yes you are on the wrong site, your best bet would be to go see a doc and get a blood test done, funny cramps are not normal for preganancy, however we all expierience things differently. Good Luck

Reply to Liane