Question
Posted by: Curious | 2009/12/03

Hidden Penis

is there something like a hidden penis? my man seems to have a small penis but when i feel it, its quite big. but there' s only a small part showing. he is fat as well, cud that be the problem?

absolutely - if he has a large fat pad on his pubis, it will bury the penis.

8
Posted by: loots | 2009/12/07

Then He is a boy.

Reply to loots
Posted by: Bee | 2009/12/06

Having their foreskin doesnt make them boys! My husband has not been circumcised, but he has a large penis anyway.

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Luzzy | 2009/12/04

If he' s not curcumcised is a Boy don' t you know that, tell him to take that thing off.

Reply to Luzzy
Posted by: Curious | 2009/12/04

Ok Luzzy, wat kinda question is that?

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Luzzy | 2009/12/03

Yes if he' s big that can happen, is he still a Boy?

Reply to Luzzy
Posted by: Curious | 2009/12/03

No I dont think its the foreskin, he is not curcumcised but i can def feel its bigger than what i actually see.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: XXX | 2009/12/03

It sounds like you might be talking about his foreskin.This is almost like a shield covering the head of the penis,when it becomes erect,the penis head shows.
Many children have their foreskin removed when still very tiny (by a dr).
Being fat will not help his general health and possibily even his sexual performance.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/12/03

Reply to sexologist