Posted by: private benjamin | 2012-05-23

hicking boots

Ek probeer stap elke dag vir oefening maar ek het nie die regte skoene nie. Ek het kompartement sindroom met die gevolg my bene pyn vreeslik as ek stap maar ek druk deur. Ek moet " boot"  dra om my enkels te ondersteun anders is die pyn ondraaglik. Die skoene wat ek tans het laat my voete brand onder en die kussingkies aan die binnekant van my voete pyn. Waarna moet ek kyk as ek hicking boots / skoene wil aankoop. Is dit reg deur te se n persoon moet 10 000 tree n dag stap. Hoeveel moet ek stap om gewig te verloor en is dit elke dag.

I am not sure that there is any shoe that will prevent compartment syndrome, but the best bet if you need better ankle support is a built up hiking boot, you're right.

Here, there's really no difference between the brands, and it's very much a question of subjective judgment. You need to try the shoes on and see what is most comfortable. It really is as simple as that.

In terms of losing weight, exercise is, at least at first, a smaller part of the equation, and the diet is probably more important. The 10,000 steps thing is just a guideline - some people will do this many and not lose weight, others can lose with 5,000 steps because their diet is better. SO I think this is what you need to check first, before you think about exercise.

Once that's done, then if you can do 40 minutes a day as a minimum, you're doing well. That will help you get up towards 10,000 steps, but as I say, don't worry about trying to hit a target, but rather just aim to be regularly active, get 40 to 45 min in, five days a week, and you'll be doing the right exercise.