Question
Posted by: TSHILIDZI | 2012/12/06

Hiccups

My anty she is having hiccups for almost 3 years now without getting any help from doctors in limpopo province.She went to limpopo mediclinic and severals doctors but nothing stop the hicupps .At night it get worse.She say this hicupps is going to kill her.She need help. My anty is 50 years and non smoker

Tshilidzi

I suggest that your aunt consults a doctor and ask him/her for Largactil. Largactil in small doses is very effective to treat severe, persistant hiccups. This is an off-lable use. Your aunt will need a doctor's prescription for this medication. It really works.