Posted by: Valtee | 2008-11-28

Hi I/m not sure which of the Health 24 Experts to address this to, and as you' re at the top of the list, I chose you. Please feel free to pass this on to one or more of the other Experts who could also help.

I have a young friend, aged 40, who eats frequently at my place. He has recently been diagnosed with a Hiatus Hernia. I need to know something about this condition. What causes it, what he can eat and what foods to avoid. Also what treatment is available. Is the condition curable. I need to know what we are dealing with. His doctor just told him to avoid any acidic and spicy foods, and to exercize more. He has started going to gym twice a week. And walking the 2 kilometres to my place instead of driving. Any information and advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Dear Valtee

Thank you for visiting

Please refer to the following link regarding a Hiatus Hernia:

Kind regards