Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/10/22

Hi Dr. Axe

Thank you for the advice and yes I will take it :-))

She' s adopted. And the bio-mom tried to abort her therefor the brain damage. The adoptive father left at 5 weeks when he found out she was not " normal"  as he wanted to give her back and adopt a normal child later - so i sent him back to his mother in stead!

The boyfriend has 3 kinds of his own which he has custody of and whom he gives most of his attention (we have been living together for 4 years, i moved out a year ago although we did not break up - and moved back 2 months ago) - him and her do get along but he does not really spend time with her.

I do however think back now reading your reply and realize that yes when he touches or kisses me in front of her or puts his hand on my leg then she thro' s a tantrum...or shouts " NO"  and pulls his hand away.

Soooooo what you are saying is i need to give her MORE attention?

I' ll try it for sure. But this morning i am more convnced than ever before it is NOT part of her disability because when I woke her she was in the " normal"  difficult mood as every morning and when I told her there will be swimming at school today she changed like you cant believe!

I will take your advise and spend even more time and try it - i' ll try anything to have her the smiling loving little girl that she was this morning!

Thanx again.

Love Mom

Expert ImageTeen expert

please see my previous response to your original question.

1
Posted by: Axe | 2008/10/22

Glad I could help  -D

Axe

Reply to Axe