Question
Posted by: Jess | 2008/10/22

Hi Doc Its me again

See once before when i told him about that he said he is gonna tell her to stop it but he said it in a way like he doesnt want to but he has to coz im irritating him. It wasnt like he wants to say it to defend me, even today when we spoke about it he says that i take everything the wrong way b.coz to him its simply said as a joke. I dont have any1 else to turn to &  he keeps making me feel like his family comes 1st. He has always been there for me &  stood up for me other times but where she is concerned he just gets irritated when i talk about her &  i feel very pushed away like im just an option when i always out him 1st.She wants us to fight b.coz half the time we do b.coz of her.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Jess,

it is for these reasons I am suggesting you ignore her. If you say nothing, don't respond and tell yourself that for you her views are meaningless and unimportant what she says loses her power and does not come between you and your bf.

Try it, its hard at first to not want to retaliate, but stick with it and it gets easier. You can even smile at her and say nothing when she says these things, that will really throw her!!

2
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/11/14

Once again, You sound perfectly healthy and have a good weight that many women would die have. I think she is jealous of you...she needs to get a life. Everytime she says something you should take it as a compliment. Say thank you. Express how happy you are that you lost weight. That is sure to p*ss her off.

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Jess | 2008/10/22

Meant put instead of out

Reply to Jess