Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2008/06/19

Hi Doc,

1
Posted by: Wondering | 2008/06/19

Hi Doc,

Sorry about that mishap with the finger. I did post a question on the HPV virus and u answered it thank you, and have been reading all the other posts on HPV as well. What I would like to find out is the following:
1. I have read on the site that HPV can cause men to get throat cancer????? Is this true....can me having the virus cause my husband to get cancer if we have oral sex???
2. There is no cure for the virus correct????
3. My husband what is the effect on him seeing that he would also probably have the virus????
4. Must he get tested and where?
5. If he gets tested what is the use if there is no cure???

My main question probably would be about the cancer?? Could you please clear that up for me.....

Thanks Doc

Reply to Wondering