Question
Posted by: Red | 2010/03/04

Hi CS

Hi CS

Thought I''d update you about the cat I''ve been looking after at work. I was away for 6 days, left him enough food and water (I hope it was enough) came back on Tuesday and I just stepped out of the car and he came running to me to say hello. I was a little worried he ran away since we had a fire drill at work with fire engines and sirens galore, it might''ve frightened him. My boss seems to have forgotten that he''s there. I''ve put his food and water where it can''t be seen. As long as I''m here I''ll continue feeding him. I won''t just abandon him.

I''m so glad someone like you loves cats as much as I do. Hardly anyone I know feels this way. I just love how they actually can talk to you with their purring noises they make. Growing up we''ve always had a cat in the house. My boyfriend is a big animal lover but he''s allergic to cats.

I read that cats can make more and different vocal noises, by a long way, than dogs.
Well done too, Liza - sad to see a creature that has had a sad enough life to be self-protectively scared of humans

4
Posted by: A | 2010/03/05

Hi Red,

I am so glad you came back and Merlin was there, from someone who loves cats too, thank you very much for taking care of him against all odds. You deserve a " noddy"  badge.
Bless you and thank you.
You know cats are instinctive and give love only to those that they feel will love them back, so well done Merlin " knows"  you are a good person.

Reply to A
Posted by: Liza | 2010/03/04

Was at the Spur the other day, sitting in the outside dining area and this long-haired black cat came and begged for food. She would allow me to get close enough to take the food out of my hand, but when I tried to run a hand down her side, she shied away - but not before I felt that she was very pregnant. Poor kitty. Gave her a good meal though. Wonder how many people feed her there. Couldn''t be many because I felt her ribs stick out too. If she''d allowed me to pick her up, I would have taken her home.

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Red | 2010/03/04

Oh I''ve named him Marlin. Actually my bf named him that.

Reply to Red