Question
Posted by: ss | 2009-09-16

hi cs

hi cs was toe vandag in die hof oor die onderhoud.....en ja soos gewoonlik trek ek maar weer aan die kortste end.....ek is so kwaad hier waar ek sit.....my woede word net meer en meer vir haar....ek is so moeg vir alles.....ek gee alles vir my kinders maar sy gaan net aan en aan oor geld.....ek gaan nog ontplof en dan gaan iemand seerkry....ek is gedaan man....

Try to remember that your anger seems to be something she wants, so the more you can ignore her attempts to infuriate you, the more you frustrate her and protect your own health and well-being. The court ought to pay attention to what the kids need in terms of maintenance support, but should also expect her to get a job and work and earn and share that cost. The kids were created by both of you, not just you