Posted by: Hope* | 2009-05-12

Hi CS, on one of your previous posts you asked us to let you know if we have problems with the new design. I do have a problem with it unfortunately. I find it to be very " clinical"  if I may say and rather unwelcoming, cold if you like. I must say that I much prefer the old format. There is not enough window space to view what you have written as it only show' s three lines at a time. The lettering is too small, never needed my glasses before LOL. Anyway dear CS, thats just my opinion.
Love. Hope*.

Thanks for some useful comments, Hope* I hope to be meeting with ZeBigBoss of H24 again on Friday, and will draw this to his attention.
As for small lettering, I accidentally ( by invoking it without realizing it, then wondering what happened ) discovered that my browset, Internet Explorer ( but probably it also works in other browsers ) has a litle thingummy at the Right side of the Bottom, with a magnifying glass and 100 %, which allows me to enlarge the type on any page I'm visiting, which helps with reading problems. Try this and see !