Posted by: ?? | 2009-03-11

hi cs

hi verloofde is op antideprosante kan nie nou die goed se naam onthou nie....nou die ding is sy bly naar en dronk??die pil was 300g en toe verminder die dr dit na die helfte....maar dit lyk nie of dit help nie....ek dink die pille maak haar net sieker!!!!

Some antidepressants, ( ADs ) do, especially in the firs couple of weeks before their benefits may be obvious, potentially cause some nausea / naarheid ; some, though less so, may make one feel mildly sedated or unsteady in the same period of adjustment. Not knowing what the pill is, I don't know the significance o the dosage, but i's not unusual, if someone feels troubled by side-effects in the first week or 2, to lower the dose and let them adjust to it, before raising i to a normal dose after a week or so. ADs take around 2 weeks to dhow their likely full benefits, so before then, it's hard to judge whether they are working or not.
And though a placebo, a sugar pill does actually help a surprisingly large number of genuinely depressed people, and they can even cause side-effects if one is expecting these, I doubt that your friend is receiving sugar pills. That is, if in your question you meant suiker and not sieker !