Question
Posted by: Ex Micky | 2012/08/23

My word! Cant bellieve this forum is still going ! Good for you CS! Last time I posted on here was about 4 year sago when I caused such a stir about how I took revenge on my then cheating spouse! got a record of 90 responses at the time (LOL). are any of the oldies still posting? what happened to CPMOM, Maria, John etc..and is DUDE still around??

Glad to see this forum is still up and running...I used it to vent, talk etc, and got a lot of good advice.

Cheers and good luck all!

Can't believe I'M still going, Ex-M! Maria is a stalwart, CPMom obly occasionally visits but seems happy and settled. Haven't heard a word from Dude for ages, and hope he's OK - maybe he's just less lonely now.
Now, don't be a stranger for another 4 years - revisit and take part in the life of the forum again.

1