Question
Posted by: Ron | 2011/08/06

Hi.

hi, i''m 16 and i masturbate and when i cum i care so much where the sperm is going, i clean very well the toilet and the place where i masturbate, but sometimes i think someone (girl, woman) is going to get pragnant. i know this cannot happen, but i''m worrying. i never had sex before. please tell me some facts about this, help me to ease my mind because i am worrying so much, hope you''re going to answer me.

unless the semen lands directly on the vagina, ther is a very unlikely chance of a woman falling pregnant. however, if the fear is bothering you, you may want to ejaculate into a condom. in doing so, you do not need to worry about cleaning up.

2
Posted by: Chris | 2011/08/08

Hi, mail me, I will give you some advise.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/08/08

Reply to sexologist