Posted by: jane | 2010-10-25

Yesterday I masturbated for the first time and I reached a climax and after 5 mins I started to feel sick. After half an hour I masturbated again and again I felt sick.
Why is that? Do I have problems?

Since it was only the first time you masturbated, i would advice you not to be too disturbed by this reaction. Masturbation is a totally natural activity and safe. Just be careful if you are using any aids, eg a vibrator (make sure it is clean). Allow yourself and your body to get used to this new activity. Maybe go slowly, in steps and slowly increase the frequency instead of going too fast. If this persists despite these efforts you should consult your gp/gynae for a routine check up.

Posted by: greek god | 2010-10-28

After half an hour you masturbated again.
Why wait so long?

Reply to greek god
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-10-26

They call it guilty conscience, Jane. you are definitely fine

Reply to Nice Guy