Question
Posted by: anna | 2010-07-16

hi

hi.i need someone to hlp me.i have very small breast and i need to know if there is any way i can make it bigger.like medicine,food or exercises.pls help.that meakes me uncnofident about me and my future sexual relationships.

Dear Anna,

Your question does not speak to the expertise of a sexologist. Other than women choosing to having breast augmentation by means of plastic surgery, I am not aware of any other scientifically based interventions for breast enlargement.

6
Posted by: anna | 2010-07-17

hi darek.thank u so much for the advise i will try.

Reply to anna
Posted by: Derek | 2010-07-17

Hi there Anna, my wife also has quite small boobs but over the last 18 mths. she''s been doing excercises. The main 1 she does is holding a hard pumped ecxercise ball above her head + pushing on the ball from both sides as hard as she can ie. squeeze the ball between her hands. This stimulates the pectoral muscles which help lift the breasts. The other one is push ups with your hands quite far apart, at least as far as the outer line of your shoulders. This aslo works most of the muscles in the chest area. I can tell U although it has not made a big difference to her cup size those little perkies of hers stand straight out now + that in itself makes them look bigger. But be warned - it''s hard work + U won''t just see results overnight but the effort will be well worth it. Good luck.

Reply to Derek
Posted by: Homer | 2010-07-16

You can difine them more by excercising but not make them grow more,for that you have to get a"  boob job" 

Reply to Homer
Posted by: anna | 2010-07-16

but how do u know? maybe there is a way

Reply to anna
Posted by: GP | 2010-07-16

Sorry, nothing can make your breasts grow bigger.

Reply to GP
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-07-16

Dear Anna,

Reply to Sexologist