Question
Posted by: simone | 2010/05/07

Dear sexologist i am just a woman of 20 from a developing counrty.I just want to help people providing some info,i think there is nothing wrong about it,but anyway i would like to ask wheter it is ok to give deep and professional info here?
Thanks!!!

HI Simone,

I am pleased that you are participating in the way that you do, no problem. I think it is helpful for people reading information on the internet to know who the source is (i.e. a professional, a researcher, an interested person who has done their own research...) so that they can make decisions accordingly.

Claire
SASHA

5
Posted by: Tiaan | 2010/05/11

Toemaar Boomsie, sy sal nie jou pos oorvat hier nie, ons weet mos watse goeie insigte en raad jy gee....Keep Up The Good Work!!!

Reply to Tiaan
Posted by: simone | 2010/05/09

Thank You!!!

Reply to simone
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/05/08

HI Simone,

Claire
SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: simone | 2010/05/07

I am sorry,but I don''t understand.

Reply to simone
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/05/07

nee domkop!
almal weet jy copy raad erens en dan kom paste jy dit hier om belangrik te lyk

Reply to boomsie