Question
Posted by: HI | 2010/04/07

HI

I broke up with my drugaddict boyfriend, why does it hurt so much. i know he is no good for me, but i still feel pain missing him scared to leave him. i love him but he doesnt make me happy.what is this?

It hurts for many reasons - you are breaking a bad habit of expecting more from him than he can be bothered to provide or to become. He is no good for you - what specifically do you miss ? What did he provide for you that you can't better do for yourself, or get from someone more wholesome and responsible ? Maybe see a counsellor to set yourself free from your unrealistic ideas about love and loving a loser who didn't love you enough and loved the drugs far more. Do not take responsibility for the bad choices he kept making in life, and don't blame yourself. Kep yourself busy and take time to heal properly

3
Posted by: Girl power | 2010/04/08

When I left my psyho bf I went out to celebrate. I was so happy it was finally over for good. I haven''t heard from him in 3 years and guess what I couldn''t care less if I never do. HAHAHAHAHA

Reply to Girl power
Posted by: me | 2010/04/07

It''s called a normal reaction after a break up, as you said yourself he is not good for you. Get out and do things with friends and family don''t sit around feeling sorry for him, he made his own choices and that''s not your fault. You will start missing him less and less. There are decent guys out there for you to meet

Reply to me