Question
Posted by: UNcomfortable | 2010-03-11

I am suffering from lots of indigestion, i get indigestion everytime i eat something, so that means its everyday. I also have stomach cramps even when its not my period.

Also I am struggling to lose weight even though I know i am eating the right type of foods and the amounts. My stomach always looks bloated and swollen and sometimes hard.

What could be wrong? what type of doctor should i go to?

THank you

2
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-15

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: Dr Bets | 2010-03-11

Hallo Uncomfortable
Try using Probiotics and pancreoflat three times a day. Scopex may help for cramps. Please discuss with your doctor as you may need further tests and referral to gastro enterologist.

Reply to Dr Bets