Question
Posted by: hi | 2010-02-15

hi

hi, somebody told me that i should rather close myself up at 35 when i still want to have children. how can a person be so cruel and tell this to my face. i feel so sad because i am a single women and have no children or husband.i know the consequences of being this age without any family of my own, but what right does this person have to speak into my life like that. How can i deal with this pity i feel for myself?

I don't like the image of "close myself up"! It does sound like a cruel person to have said something like that to you. Maybe they were trying to be helpful and to give you good advice, but i sounds as though they did so clumsily and unhelpfully.
<br/>It is important that women should realize that they are, and can be, splendid and fulfilled and don't HAVE to have a husband or children in order to do so. You also have to reconize that at this age and older, the risks to the child ( of being born with problems ) and to the mother, start to increase significantly.
<br/>Wouldn't it be wise for you to see a good local counsellor to work through all this, and make the wisest decision practical ?
<br/>

2
Posted by: Shargal | 2010-02-15

Dnt listen to people who are just waste of human oxygen.

My aunt got pregnant at 41,WOW.Only God knows when he will bless us with our precious angels.be it cripple,blind,dumb,nothing will ever change them from the greatest gifts in life.try nd get fertility test nd make decisions from there on.the God i serve is a miriculous one.

Forget bout dat person nd c a gynae,mayb u can get some form of treatment.all da best.

Reply to Shargal

<br/>