Question
Posted by: sanet | 2009/11/19

hi

I' m so tired I think i will never stop drinking

Well, you know very well that this is not a healthy situation for you to allow to continue. As Yesyoucan says, of course you can, but only when you decide that you must, and perhaps most efficiently with the help of a good counsellor ; and perhaps an assessment by an excellent GP or a shrink, to check why you feel so tired and drawn to the drink. If there's a Depression, or some similar problem, it may deserve treatment in its own right

2
Posted by: yesyoucan | 2009/11/19

Drinking. I love drinking, I hate the hangovers and the long-term effects though.
You CAN stop. But you have to WANT to. It must come from YOU. I stopped for 3 months and I' ve never felt so alive, and awake, and basically on fire. Bouncing out of b ed, not having hangovers, not being tired and depressed and unmotivated.

I do still CRAVE drinks, but I distract myself or go to sleep early so I don' t do it and the next morning I feel happy and proud and fantastic.

This is NOT easy, but you can do it. Be strong.

Reply to yesyoucan