Question
Posted by: That Girl | 2008/05/27

Hi!

Im almost eight months pregnant with my first child.I have this problem that just wont go away.I have these strange round circles on my tongue,they used to disappear for a couple of days earlier on my pregnancy but lately they are just there and i hate it,cos it makes me look unhealthy.I brush the tongue hard at night before i go to sleep and in the morning they are there again.I brush the tongue again in the morning until it bleeds and then it seems as though those circles are gone but they appear again during the day.I have done hiv test and i'm negative cos i was scared that it might be it.Please help,i dont want this to affect my baby.

You will need to show this to your doctor in order to get a diagnosis.

2
Posted by: Me | 2008/05/27

It's probably just due to the hormones in your body. chat to your doc the next time you see him/her. don't think it's something to worry about.

Reply to Me
Posted by: That | 2008/05/27

Oh! i forgot to mention that they are white and usually round.

Reply to That