Question
Posted by: Forever young | 2009-06-14

HGH versus secretagogues

I' m a 56 year old female and would like to take injectable HGH for anti aging but believe it is very expensive. Would you be able to give me give me some sort of idea of the monthly cost involved? Do the secretagogues available off the shelf, such as Solal HGH Advanced have any benefit, and would it be worthwhile taking these if I find I can' t afford the 1st option?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Forever Young, thank you for the question and my apologies for the long delay with my response, but I have just returned from my London clinic.

My advice would be to start with the Solal HGH and see if any improvements are noticed after 3 months of use. To be extra sure I would recommend that you have your family doctor take blood tests for growth hormone, testosterone and the female hormones before starting so that you have a baseline level. If you are not happy with the improvements then one may consider taking injectable HGH but my advice would be to consult your family doctor or an endocrinologist before embarking on this route. Costs will vary but the cheapest option is to get a script and buy the HGH from Dischem which should be around R 1,600.00 per vial that should last between 4 to 6 weeks depending on the dosage.

1
Posted by: Esther | 2016-02-25

I want to know if these 2 products are still availlable? I used it now for 3 years but nobody seems to have stock

Reply to Esther