Question
Posted by: Fatso | 2008/09/10

HGH INjections

I' d like to know if anyone has had these &  how safe are they. I know HGH is essential for weight loss &  thats why i ask.

Also where &  how can i get it???

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Fatso

HGH is a prescribed product and thus only really safe under the care of a medical doctor. You can however obtain it on the black market, but best you talk to your doctor about such – they will only administer it if you levels are far below base level, for which you will need a blood test, and low levels only really coincides with age.
Alternatively you could try the Secretagogues – they are the precursors to HGH and you will be able to purchase them under the Solal brand at your local dischem or pharmacy. There is also a homeopathic version.

Take care
Vanessa