Question
Posted by: Dewald | 2008/10/13

HGH for height

I have done quite a bit of research on the HGH products but my interest is only in the product " Growth Factor Plus" , which claims to increase your height by 2-4 inches over 3 months. i would like to know if this product will cause any internal problems and especially disfigurement? i also wonder if it really works? Thanks

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Dewald

I unfortunately do not know the product and therefore cannot comment however it sounds a bit too good to be true thus when in doubt leave it out! Height is a genetic factor and thus I would be cautious to mess with your genetic make-up! As far as I know changing height is an area that has not seen much intervention – rather accept what you are and focus on your positives.

Take care
Vanessa