Question
Posted by: Jacomien | 2010/01/11

HGH

I would like to know how safe is the Human Growth Hormone injections for loosing weight ? I have seen an ad about the no diet diet...and they use HGH injections.

Dear Jacomien
Last year, I checked on the HGH theory with one of SA's leading obesity experts, Prof Tessa van der Merwe, and she informed me that it has not been proven that injecting individuals who do not suffer from a growth hormone deficiency can obtain any benefit for these injections, particularly in regard to slimming. In fact, the use of HGH can be harmful in adults who no longer require the hormone for growth. Rather spend your money on a balanced, energy-reduced diet and to join a good gym so that you can exercise regularly.

1

Dear Jacomien