Question
Posted by: Kyle | 2008/06/13

Hey peeps!

Just noticed the date - Friday, 13th - so take EXTRA care in the jungle. No seriously! LOL

OK - just wondering - how many of you peeps are superstitious? Would you avoid walking under a ladder?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

3
Posted by: Apache_boy | 2008/06/13

I can 100% honestly say that i am superstitious and extremely so...

Lol

Reply to Apache_boy
Posted by: mango jerry | 2008/06/13

if he has a black cat and rides a broom - be sure to stay away from him - no matter how cute!
If he wears white pointy shoes-------- run boy run!!

Reply to mango jerry
Posted by: Dave | 2008/06/13

I would avoid it - only if the guy on there is huge and the belly is hanging on the rung above!!

Nah - not really supersticious at all - but *spit spit spit* you never know when it could happen to you!! hehe

Reply to Dave